Very colourful, delicious and healthy tikkis… with less oil…!
What else…?! It is absolutely Vegan, Onion-Garlic free snack that goes great with a cup of hot tea in a chilly autumn afternoon.
What you need?
1. Green Peas (defrosted / blanched *) – 1 cup
2. Potato (Boiled) – 4 – 5 medium sized potatoes
3. Green chilli – 1
4. Ginger – 1 spoon grated
5. Salt – as needed
6. Dry Mango powder – 1 tspn
7. Chaat Masala – 1 tspn
8. Coriander – a handful
9. Oil – as required
What you have to do?
|Pachai Nirame Pachai Nirame…!
- I usually eat them as such, but it goes well with tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney
- The water content in the boiled peas and potatoes are enough to grind or bind the batter. (Water can still be added to attain the consistency if and only when absolutely required.)
- These can also be deep fried.
- Taste: Crisp bite but soft in the inside. Less spicy and less oily. Smells fresh. A colourful addition to the plate. Works well with a cup of hot tea.
- This is a recipe I got from a TV show.