It is a kind of joy you feel when you make an authentic dish without eggs.
Before few decades, having a mousse would have been a distant dream for any vegetarian. But not anymore, that too when you can make it at your very own home. It is so easy to make.
So what are we waiting for?
What you need?
1. Mango – 1 big
2. Heavy Whipping cream – 200 ml
3. Sugar (optional) – 1 to 2 tbsp (depending on the sweetness of mango)
What you have to do?
Now for the LAZY version
|AAMchi Mousse 😉|
- Its a little bit on heavy side (Calories I mean), but who cares really…:D
- The lazy version is super easy to make and hassle free.. I mean who has time to whip right..?!
- Psst…Lazy version was actually fluffier and lighter than the whipping version…
- I garnished with some leftover mango pulp before serving.
- The first time I over-beat the cream. It kind of curdled. NOT good! So was careful from then on. (Lazy version has no such problem WIN!!)
- Taste: sweet, creamy, fluffy, and definite mango taste.
- This is my very OWN recipe. Yes I am so lazy I did this Jugaad. 🙂